Are you prepared to tackle your next IT challenge?
If you are fortunate enough to have internal IT resources, chances are they were chosen specifically for day-to-day operations and not for complex projects. When your business requires IT experience beyond the day to day, who do you turn to? That’s where IT consulting and IT services from simpleroute come into play. We’re here to help your business so that you don’t just survive but thrive in your next technology project.
- Project Assistance – Our team is ready, willing and able to assist with your next project adding horsepower where you may be lacking. Perhaps you have an overnight migration or system rollout and simply don’t have the hands. We can provide skilled technicians for basic tasks like workstation deployment or for complex services like routing, Exchange, Office 365, Azure migrations or compliance concerns.
- Project Management – We also provide skilled expertise in handling complex projects. If your project requires numerous vendors and deep technology knowledge, we can help line up the pieces to ensure success with our project management services.
- Covering for Staff – For businesses with smaller or single person teams, we offer staff augmentation services to ensure that your business isn’t left stranded during planned absences such as vacations or unplanned absences for internal staff.
- On-site Assistance – We work with numerous businesses that don’t have a dedicated IT presence locally but have branch offices or other local needs. We can be your on-site eyes and ears for your next project. Additionally, through our membership in ASCII, we are part of a network of skilled IT professionals capable of providing technical services throughout most of the United States.
- Complex Network Support – Not all businesses staff for higher level services. In these scenarios, our team can provide complex networking support or deeper application specific assistance for complex areas like Microsoft Exchange.
- Continuity – Businesses with smaller IT teams are often left in chaos when their star internal IT person leaves. Don’t risk your business success on the continued employment of a single person – we can help provide valuable continuity should your internal IT resource(s) leave your company.