See how our MANAGED SERVICES will empower your business growth
Your fully cloud enabled Workspace
Google Workspace (formerly G Suite) has been leading the race in business technology for years, offering cloud computing and productivity and collaboration tools – all at a very attractive price point. With several service tiers available, you can ensure that your organization has all the storage, features and security it needs.
Google Workspace enhances your workforce’s mobility, enabling them to connect from anywhere online, and even access their documents when they don’t have a connection. Advanced eDiscovery, archiving, auditing and security controls put you in charge of your company’s data, all while removing the need for internal storage and the price tag on hardware. You can access your data across all devices, share documents in real time, and select from a wide variety of business apps on the Google Workspace marketplace. Whatever your needs are, Google Workspace has a product to suit.
- eDiscovery: With Google Vault, you can manage, archive, search and export your company’s email and recorded chats, even if an account has been closed.
- Auditing: Google Vault allows you to track user activity. A robust audit trail allows you to view a user’s searches, message views, exports and more. Google Workspace also allows you to create custom retention rules, so you can determine how long you’d like to save your data, and free up space when it’s no longer useful.
- Google Drive: Store, share and sync your documents to Google Drive for easy access and collaboration. Your organization can set group policies and permissions for individual users, and your users can access their documents with or without a connection.
- Predictable expenses: No longer will you need to pay for new software every time a version is released. Regardless of your deployment method, your subscription keeps you updated with the latest innovations and refinements.
- Cross-platform support: If your business has embraced the BYOD trend, Google Workspace is available on all devices, allowing users to access their documents from PC, Mac, iOS or Android devices.
- Sharing and collaboration: Changes to documents are available in real-time, without several different versions being generated. This ensures that all your users have access to updated information, saving them time so they can focus their energy where it’s needed.
- Business-grade security: Keep your company’s data protected even in the event of lost or stolen devices or employee departure.
Three Google Workspace plans are available, with each encompassing a wide variety of features suited to your business’s needs and budget. You can choose from Starter, Standard, Plus or Enterprise to find a balanced solution that fits your needs. For an organization interested in cutting the cost of maintaining internal infrastructure or software, Google Workspace offers a comprehensive hosted solution that you can tailor to your business with advanced features and settings.
Our professional staff can help you handle your Google Workspace deployment or migration. Our partnership with Google, professional certifications and experience have made us adept at helping our clients familiarize themselves with the many features Google Workspace has to offer. Having worked with organizations of all types to deploy and migrate to Google Workspace, we’ll tailor the software to suit your business needs perfectly.
Is Google Workspace a good fit for your organization? We can help you choose your services, configure them, deploy and migrate. IT’s that simple®