See how our MANAGED SERVICES will empower your business growth
Customize your cloud experience
In the past, businesses hosted their own infrastructure. A business would have its own web server on its own hardware. If more computing power was needed, businesses would have to purchase additional hardware and pay an administrator the implementation costs to upgrade. Wide the widespread adoption of cloud computing, having your own infrastructure is no longer necessary to create the servers that host your applications and services.
Microsoft Azure (formerly Windows Azure) provides a directory of hundreds of different services you your business can utilize, including Windows or Linux virtual machines, file storage, databases, services for mobile, web apps and much more. The comprehensive services offered by Microsoft Azure put the power of the cloud to work for your business- With the ability to create a virtual machine of any type, you can easily host any legacy application, ending the need for your power-hungry legacy hardware and unifying your existing infrastructure.
Here are some reasons why businesses are turning to Azure:
- Seamless integration with other Microsoft tools: If your organization is reliant on Microsoft tools like SharePoint, Office 365 and Outlook, Azure seamlessly integrates with your services providing a turnkey solution for redundancy.
- Artificial Intelligence: Create intelligent apps using powerful data and artificial intelligence services that anticipate your business needs well in advance.
- Customize your services: Azure has hundreds of services to choose from, and if they don’t have the tools you need, you can easily make your own.
- Hybrid cloud: Connect your existing deployment with the resiliency of a cloud-hosted solution, allowing you to easily publish your services to the global market.
- Security: Microsoft offers the security, privacy, compliance, and transparency that ninety percent of Fortune 500 companies trust with their data.
- Scaling: Reduce your data usage and cost when you don’t need the resources, and have them immediately available when you do.
- Virtual machines: Create Microsoft or Linux virtual machines in minutes. Host your apps and services just as you would with your own data center.
- SQL databases: Azure offers managed SQL relational databases as a service. Cut the costs of hardware, software and IT maintenance.
- Application services: Create and deploy applications that are compatible with all web and portable platforms.
- Storage: Microsoft’s global infrastructure provides safe, highly accessible data storage with massive scalability and intelligent pricing structure.
Don’t pick the wrong cloud infrastructure – contact us to get a better idea of how your business would thrive on Azure.